Thursday, April 8, 2010

genre 4th quarter

I think that I want to read more plays and scripts for things this quarter. I am currently in the middle of The Secret Rapture by David Hare, which is a collection of 5 of his greatest plays. His plays are about contemporary issues and I think that I enjoy contemporary plays better than older plays like Shakespeare and things of that nature. Definitely the best book that I have read this quarter would have to be Callisto by Torsten Krol. It had a very good story with a lot of humor thrown in and it had quite a lot of controversy. I think that over all, I really would prefer to read a book with some humor thrown it. I think I’m too immature to handle something that’s not funny. I think that I have read at least one book from every single genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment